Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My First Blog

So here it is my first blog. I don't actually expect many people to read these other than maybe Stacy, but I figured it would be a good chance for me to write about things. So expect some postings about my family and friends including my mom and younger brother Jon who are no longer with us. I also will use it as a chance to talk about my favorite topic... sports. Trust me that could get interesting. As we speak we have the Celtics game on and I think Stacy is going to have a stroke!
As my first topic I would like to talk about the Cleveland Cavaliers star Lebron James. This story reminds me exactly why I hate the media, especially in sports. Supposedly a website claims that Lebron James mom (Gloria) was sleeping with fellow teammate Delonte West.
It is said to be believed that this is why Lebron struggled after game 4 which is when he found out the news. Whats next?! Big Bird sleeping with Mr. Rogers? I whole heartedly believe this story is BS and you have a better chance of convincing me that Ricky Martin isn't gay. Anyways, if I am wrong and this becomes a true story I will gracefully eat my words. Ok enough for now I got a Celtics and RedSox game to watch, although the Sox are looking pretty pathetic.
Goodnight and stay classy New Hampshire!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog post Smooch! I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say...although I somehow think I'm going to hear you talk about most of the topics before you write about them, so I'll probably have lots of previews before they go live! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the rumor to be false about Delante West, as he is actually sleeping with my mom!

    Truly Deeply Yours - The Phantom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Andy although I am not a sports fan as you well know. It was wonderful to see you last night. Say hi to Stacey.
    Love,
    Mom B

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brought tears to my eyes. You are a great writer and I hope this blog will help you unload some of your grief about your brother and your mom.
    Love,
    Mom B

    ReplyDelete